Once the degrees have become operational, Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October 2007, which establishes the system of official university courses, states that the quality agencies must monitor the fulfilment of the verified curriculum.
The centre is primarily responsible for monitoring its own degrees, using the instruments set out in its IQS. For its part, the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU) acts as an external quality assurance agent.
Every year, the managers of each degree write a monitoring report. Through the monitoring commissions, the agency assesses these reports.
Centre monitoring reports
- 2010-2011 Monitoring report (Catalan)
- 2011-2012 Monitoring report (Catalan)
- 2013-2014 Monitoring report (Catalan)
Design Degree Monitoring report
Data and indicators
- Survey on Administration & Services satisfaction (2015-2016) (Catalan)
- Survey on Degree professors (2015-2016) (Catalan)
- Survey on Master´s and postgraduate professors (2015-2016) (Catalan)
- Survey on student satisfaction (year 2015-2016 first semester (Catalan)